Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Adding 285 skin to police officer job.  (Read 303 times)

Offline Malone

• Police Chief
    • View Profile
  • Group: SWAT
  • Ingame: Malone
[ACCEPTED] Adding 285 skin to police officer job.
« on: August 26, 2020, 06:14:53 PM »
Today i'm suggesting some interested idea and it will be useful in the same time, many law members or probably the whole server will like to see 285 id in police officer job to request their own shader on it for groups/squad/personal and that actually will be great to bring their interests too, plus it might improve law activity for sure.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 01:25:54 AM by Scary »
If you are working on something that you really care about, you donít have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. Ė Steve Jobs

Offline Haisum

• L1 Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Adding 285 skin to police officer job.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 07:08:30 PM »
Just wanted to add that, read this carefully https://osc1.net/index.php?topic=1343.0, I'll be removing posts and punishing players from now on.

Offline Misha

• View Profile
  • Group: CIA
  • Ingame: DIR-Misha[CIA]
Re: Adding 285 skin to police officer job.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 09:15:00 PM »
It's a police officer skin which is used in the single-player gameplay too, so it will be cool if the skin is added. It's probably the coolest looking skin in the law side. Positive vote.
What I think, Sakuta-kun, is that life is here for us to become kinder. I live life every day hoping I was a slightly kinder person than I was the day before. - Shoko Makinohara

Offline Scary

• Head Staff
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: [OSC]Scary|C|
  • Squad: DarkMou5
[ACCEPTED] Adding 285 skin to police officer job.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 01:25:25 AM »
Added.